There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love,
but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream - whatever that dream might be.
Pearl S. Buck

Friday, July 3

Learning to be Me


WHAT is Happening!! Being in lockdown mode has been a beautiful and frustrating season. This reflection period lead me to this question. WHO AM I!???

My choice to be a mother was such a GREAT one! I have enjoyed this ride - the ups and downs, the pains and joys. Part of my karmic path has been fulfilled in such a beautiful way. Something that occurred along the way, I dimmed a part of myself. This wasn't a choice I regret or feel cheated by. It's just a point for me to wake up and say.. OK. Where am I? Who am I? and what's going to happen next?

Throughout life we have these moments where introspection carries us to a higher plateau. Or even stepping down a new path. Mine starts here. Watch for more introspective times ahead.

Can you say, ROAD TRIP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment