There is nothing more intriguing than a well written dialogue. Ted Lasso is a show that I deeply admire the character build up and direction of. At one point in the first or second season, this pyramid came up in conversation. I immediately found it and placed it on my desktop (computer screen). THEN just went on about ignoring it. Until... a friend suggested a writing course. AND after surgery, I thought, I should dive back in. Im not doing anything but sitting around. (Yes my surgeon said I should just sit around, and I couldn't do it for too long. )
Writing is a discipline I am revisiting through a series centered around healing. @JackRaymond.com - if you want to follow his best selling work, and or sign up yourself.
I have no ambition of huge acclaim, or even know where all this will end up. What I know is that discipline often brings up "automatically need to be distracted" mode. Yea. TESTIFY! So any piece that helps me stay focused and on task is useful. I don't know how deep I can get within this pyramid without wanting to just go fishing, but... DANG it, I am going to try!!! Power on!
No comments:
Post a Comment