There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love,
but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream - whatever that dream might be.
Pearl S. Buck

Tuesday, June 18

Notices

OK so, over the last year I am more aware of what is coming at me, in terms of energetic exchanges with other people. I believe this is a response to a request I made to the universe a year or so ago (seems these questions are answered with a very slow response).

At the time of the question, I was noticing my words being misinterpreted, and/or not being understood for what I meant. I realized this is on me, and wanted to clear it up. Upon doing that I started noticing more and more honest exchanges, (TY!!!) but a LOT of exchanges ended up in someone being hostile towards me, or angry? So now I have a new question of the universe... What am I doing that brings in this energy towards me? Is there a universal rise in frustration or hostility? Or is it something I am asking for?

I believe that you should always question yourself first then question others. ie; not an 'I am to blame' but more like, are my intentions matching my exchanges! Maybe I am being tooo sensitive? Or maybe I have too much time on my hands! giggle.

Pondering this more and more. I will return with a more defined entry tomorrow. ciao my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment